Sunday, March 21, 2010

around the globe



T.R.A.V.E.L.L.I.N.G...


is my passion (apart from teaching, of course)...it's the zeal of my life...for the adventurous species I am, travelling is a must do thing for me...different people hold different view...as for myself, I believe that travelling WILL broaden my mind, enhance my experience & enrich my life..


seeing the wild world, experiencing the distinguish cultures, smelling the different air, tasting the exotic cuisines, meeting the throngs of people from all walks of life --- this is all a euphoric sensation to me...it feels like a drug; my own, distinguished, customised drug...obviously I am addicted to it...

I wish...I could travel to these famous, most-talked places one day... (insyaallah - God willing, He will grant me my wish)

the dreams....

Mekah (with my beloved mother)

Switzerland

London & whole UK

Rome & Portofino, Italy

Frankfurt & Stuttgart, Germany

Beijing, Guilin & Guangzhou, China

Melbourne & Australian Outback

Niagara Fall, Canada

Korea

Japan

Danau Toba, Indonesia

Besancon, France

Scotland

Macu Piccu, Mexico

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Egypt

Turkey

Colorado, US

Millford Sound, NZ



again....Wellington, NZ (missin' everything about it already - the air, the place, the people, the lifestyle)...and Queenstown (the bungy & The Remarkables)...

No comments:

the wise one

an ordinary teacher teaches.. a good teacher demonstrates.. a great teacher inspires..
~~Scholastics~~



the world is like a book...those who don't travel read only one page..
~~St. Augustine ~~