Sunday, November 22, 2009

the perfect gifts

the joy of my life - my life, my soul, my everything


i am a person with close-knit connection with my family (with many cousins - big & small, old & young)...though i don't have siblings, yet these people (the cousins) are very important to me...their laugh, spontaneous responses, innocent looks, "i'm-not-guilty" expressions even though, yes, they are indeed guilty - are the joy of my life...
mereka mutiara hati yang menghiburkan di kala kekusutan menjelma, mendamaikan hati di celah-celah kesibukan hidup, membahagiakan perasaan tatkala keresahan melanda, menyejukkan jiwa tatkala dugaan menjengah...
i am blessed
with fortune, love and affection
i am lucky
to be alive, surrounded by families
i am truly indebted to Allah
for all the happiness, joy and sorrow
that create wonders in my life
Thank you Allah
for these perfect gifts"





the crimson love - with grandma @ tok

the one vital thing that could never be replaced by anything









wishing our lives to be blessed forever with love - along, me, My mom, Ummi, kakcik


without any of you, life would be incomplete








the happy faces - Ayuni, Aidid & Qashrina
thier laughter brings happiness to the world









look at the cheeky, domineering Alyssa Qashrina (wearing white) and the gentle, demure Ayuni Illya (wearing blue-black dress)









the protege of 350, jln. bawah, penaga:

the fantastic four of BIG cousins - Kakcik, Along, Angah, Huda (during Along's engagement day)




the unbeatable heroes

their acts crack your head =) - nevertheless, they are still the adorable kids who add colours to my world

No comments:

the wise one

an ordinary teacher teaches.. a good teacher demonstrates.. a great teacher inspires..
~~Scholastics~~



the world is like a book...those who don't travel read only one page..
~~St. Augustine ~~