Thursday, September 29, 2011

Cortisol abundance

when life gets busy, not even a K-drama could help to release the cortisol (hormone stress)...i need to do the workout..that's the best way...it helps me a lot during times like this...but then..too many things to attend to (imagine...eveyday is filled with Jamuan..continuition from the Eid Open House! - alhamdulillah..murah rezeki)...gish..i don't even have time to do it..damn..i miss my routine so much...i miss the smelly sweat and the feeling of pushing myself to complete the tiring routines even though it is very hard...

piles of work are still manageable..but life is so disorganised if I can't do the workout.. *sigh*

life..be good to me...*jebal*


No comments:

the wise one

an ordinary teacher teaches.. a good teacher demonstrates.. a great teacher inspires..
~~Scholastics~~



the world is like a book...those who don't travel read only one page..
~~St. Augustine ~~